Here is our Speaker Intake Form.
Please send us the following to support messaging of your presentation to the Washington County Public Affairs Forum
- Color headshot(s) of your presenter(s), 3 MB or less in JPEG format
- A one-to-three sentence summary of your presentation
- Public facing contact information suitable for publication and broadcast:
- Facebook Page/Group
- Twitter Handle
- Phone Number
- Any questions you have regarding your presentation. We will do everything we can to make your presentation a success and concurrently comfortable to you!
- Your PowerPoint presentation: If you have one, E-mail it to us in advance (to WCPAF at EricSquires.com) and we will set it up for you. If you prefer to bring your own laptop, with everything set up, that is fine…we will have a projector. Please let us know in advance. Respectfully, our attendees have messaged us that they want to hear from you, not have you read from a PowerPoint.
We meet at the Peppermill Restaurant in Aloha, from Noon to 1PM on Mondays:
Address: 17455 SW Farmington Rd, Aloha, OR 97007
Phone: (503) 642-5193
Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/kRMwE
My cell, if you have ‘day of event’ problems: Five Oh Three -807-3899
- Programs are about an hour. This is your hour to use, and we ask you know that our more successful forum programs include a Q&A period, typically in the second half of the program. A microphone and lectern is set up for the speaker (you) and we also have a microphone for questions. Only paid Forum members may ask you a question.
Our Media Program
We release promotional information to the media. The press will sometimes run it, often they will not, but we contact other media as well.
Photos from the event are posted to Facebook as ‘Albums’, and we suggest you ‘tag’ photos and encourage you to share them.
We help share your message with social media: The Forum maintains a Facebook page, and also a Facebook group. The Forum Twitter (@WCForum) account is linked to the Facebook Forum page, and we often tweet live photos of the event. Our volunteers enjoy ‘tagging’ your photos on Facebook, and we love seeing your social media followers comment as they see this activity. Our web site contains photographs weaving decades of political, cultural and social history, your visit adds to this great legacy.
Please consider partnering with us to get the word out in advance. The Forum uses www.MailChimp.com as an E-mail tool, and we message members to your presentation. We ask you consider partnering with us to message your contact lists directly, and also in concert with us to message on your behalf. We respect and will honor your lists as your property. We are committed to providing a neutral platform to amplify your message. Kindly understand the Forum seeks to build membership, and you and your sphere of contacts are welcomed to share the narrative of success the Forum began in 1956. Our volunteers provide a consistent pipeline of press releases, targeting a variety of media channels.
Stay connected, sign up for our E-mail Newsletter.